ABOUT THE SUMMIT
The Summit brings together 150 social change, governmental, arts, and business leaders to advance wellbeing for those on the frontlines of social change. Together, participants will delve into how a deeply embedded culture of wellbeing can alter and inform our approach to driving positive systemic change.
The Summit provides an opportunity to build relationships, enhance collaboration and innovation, and engage in transformative experiences that lead to new collective understanding and action. Activities include:
- Inspiring talks and panel discussions presenting multiple perspectives
- Workshops providing tools to take meaningful action
- Art that engages wellbeing from the emotional and intellectual language of the arts
- Learning from Omega’s award-winning Center for Sustainable Living and Eco Machine™, which demonstrates what’s possible through regenerative design
- Opportunities to be in nature–gardens, forest, and lakefront, and wellness activities including daily classes in meditation, yoga, and tai chi