Corporate Academy Group Lead at The Wellbeing Project
Caroline Harroch is the Corporate Engagement Lead for the Project. Caroline joins The Wellbeing Project from a career in the financial industry in New York and in London. Most recently she was a Principal at Blackstone. Caroline changed her career path after a year long sabbatical when she travelled the world and explored her inner world. She is based in Madrid and is a mother of two very cute yet naughty boys.
– What does inner wellbeing mean to you?
To me inner wellbeing is defined as a holistic state of being healthy physically, mentally and spiritually. Inner wellbeing is a journey, multidimensional and very personal.
– How would you define wellbeing in one word?
– Are there any rituals or practices you use to enhance your wellbeing?
Yes I meditate, practice yoga, forest bathing and spend as much quality time as I can with the humans that fulfill me and give me joy.
– Why is it important that we prioritise individual and collective wellbeing?
Caring for our own wellbeing is fundamental in building a happy life. We can’t care for others if we don’t nurture ourselves first. We need to prioritise collective wellbeing in order to co-create a more conscious world. We all play a role in creating a better future.
– Do you have any favourite books, podcasts, or articles that you believe support, promote, or educate on wellbeing and related themes?
Yes so many… but one book in particular had a big influence in my personal wellbeing journey: Breaking the habit of being yourself by Doctor Joe Dispenza.