LEARNING, CONVENING AND ENABLING
THE LEARNING, CONVENING AND ENABLING PILLAR BRINGS TOGETHER GLOBAL AND REGIONAL LEADERS IN THE FIELD OF SOCIAL CHANGE TO LEARN FROM RESEARCH, TO WORK TOGETHER TO SHIFT THE CULTURE AND TO EXPLORE A NEW INFRASTRUCTURE OF SUPPORT FOR EVERYONE WORKING IN THE FIELD. TOGETHER THESE GLOBAL AND REGIONAL LEADERS INFLUENCE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF SOCIAL ENTERPRISES.
LEARNING PARTNER GROUP
Engaging leaders of key global institutions in the world of social change in a multi-year learning journey. They have been invited to:
- Learn from and help guide the research.
- Learn from the wellbeing-related work from each institution in their networks.
- Explore the question “What support can be provided to more broadly support the wellbeing of people working in the field of social change?”
Bringing over 65 senior leaders of impactful social change organisations from around the world who play a key role in the ecosystems of social change together in a multi-year learning journey to:
- Create a space for senior leaders to share knowledge, insights and best practices from the Project with peers.
- Pilot initiatives and partnerships around ways to incorporate wellbeing in their organisations, communities and sectors.
HIGHER EDUCATION INITIATIVE
SUPPORTING A SHIFT IN HIGHER EDUCATION PROGRAMS THAT TRAIN PEOPLE FOR THE FIELD OF SOCIAL CHANGE SO THAT THEY VALUE AND INCORPORATE INNER WELLBEING INTO THE CORE OF THEIR PROGRAMMING AND CURRICULUM.
The Higher Education Initiative (HEI) convenes key constituencies of the education sector in the social change field that are aligned with the intention of the program, host them in a learning journey where they explore and implement how to incorporate an inner wellbeing orientation into their curriculum and share ongoing learnings, and wrap a research and evaluation around their journey to help us all with the collective ongoing learning for the field more generally.